Signal Centers strives to be a trusted place for families and a leader in early childhood education in Chattanooga, TN and the nation. We are heavily involved in advocacy, working collaboratively with other partners, and educating/training the community about the importance of early childhood development. Our goal at Signal Centers is to prepare children for Kindergarten and lifelong learning.
The school includes both center-based and home-based programs for children six weeks to five years of age. Programming includes:
- Inclusive classrooms and services
- Active parental involvement
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Highly educated and trained staff
- Accessible playgrounds
- Home-based services for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and therapy needs
- Speech, feeding, occupational, and physical therapy integrated into classroom activities
3-Star Quality Child Care
The Star-Quality assessment is a voluntary program that recognizes early care and learning care agencies that exceed minimum licensing standards. These agencies can receive a rating of one, two or three stars.
Signal Centers is a Tennessee-approved early care and learning center with a 3-star rating.
Chattanooga Children’s Services
Pam Hudson, Director
423-698-8528, Ext. 400
109 N. Germantown Rd., Chattanooga, TN 37411
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
For more information on our community partner Kid Central Tennessee, go to http://www.kidscentraltn.org